MANAGEMENT DECISION: FEE STRUCTURE FOR RELIGIOUS STUDIES PROGRAMMES
The Management met and reviewed the fees structure for B.Th. Conversion into B.A, PGD and M.A programmes. This is due to the escalating cost of running the programmes in comparison with the tuition fee charged by other Institutions.
The reviewed fees are as stated below:
- B.Th. to B.A.
- The fees payable by students in Affiliate Institutions was fixed at ₦75,000.00 excluding accommodation fees
- The fees payable by Independent students was fixed at ₦90,000.00 excluding accommodation fees.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)
The fees payable was fixed at ₦75,000.00 excluding accommodation fees.
- Masters of Arts (M.A.)
The fees payable was fixed at ₦90,000.00 excluding accommodation fees.
- Other Fees
- FORM FEES:
- B.Th. to B.A: The form fee was fixed at ₦5,000.00
- Post Graduate Programmes: The form fee was fixed at ₦10,000.00
- ACCOMMODATION FEES: The accommodation fee payable per student is ₦10,000.00 for 6 weeks (Contact Session).
All fees must be paid before resumption and into ACU Unity Bank Account number: 0053169635.
This supersedes the earlier memo dated 16th May, 2022.
The decision of Management is hereby communicated for implementation.
Olusanwo, A.J. (FCA, AC IT, FCIA)